Fresno, Madera and Merced County
San Joaquin, Sacramento and Stanislaus County
Investment Centers of America, Inc., is a leading provider of securities and insurance products providing clients with financial advice and carefully researched investment recommendations. As a full-service company, ICA is prepared to handle many of your financial planning needs including:
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio Evaluation
- Retirement Planning & Review
- College Funding
- Retirement Plan Distribution Options
- Life Insurance Needs Planning
- Business Continuation Planning
- Small Business Retirement Plans
Investment Centers of America, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with Central Valley Community Bank. Securities, advisory services and insurance products are offered through Investment Centers of America, Inc. and affiliated insurance agencies are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or its affiliates, and; subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states:
CA, NV, OR, GA, ID, LA, MT, NM, and TX.